Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

The holidays are super busy around here, and I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with Mini Me before she has to go back to school, so I apologize for the lack of posts, and that most of them are super short right now. Because I am not a huge black eyed pea fan, I decided to take a quick bite of the ones I made, and to put some on my accent nails for good measure! *;)
I also was super excited to get to use one of the Sephora by OPI glitters I got at Big Lots for $1.80! If you have a Big Lots by you, you should go see if they have any!




I used 2 coats of Mint Polish Pass the Scone for a base, and then 1 coat of Sephora by OPI Come to Pappa-razzi!, and Sephora by OPI Rumba Romance, and Salon Perfect's Black Ink Striper for the black eyed pea on my accent nail. Topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast top Coat.
Check Out: Mint Polish on Facebook or Mint Polish's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment