Sunday, January 12, 2014

Helix!

As any if you that follow me on a regular basis on here or any other social media platform know, I am a total sci-fi nerd, so I have been eagerly waiting for the Helix premiere on Scy-fy, I finally watched it today, because the hubs worked all weekend, and wasn't diss appointed! Of course I did my nails in all the excitement.    I picked blue, because all the stuff on Scy-Fy's website had a lot of blue, and I have been dying to use the Galaxy Invader I got in Pretty Serious' 40% off sale, it's a blue/purple duo chrome shifter, and the black drips, because some gross black ooze is a major part of the show, you can tell even in the commercials.



I used 2 coats of Pretty Serious Galaxy Invader, and used OPI Black Onyx for the drips, and my usual 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Pretty Serious on Facebook or Pretty Serious' Website
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment