Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Celebration Cupcake Love!!!!

Swatchbucklers shared my Facebook page over the weekend, and I got almost 100 new followers from it!!! I'm super excited, so I did some cupcake love nails to celebrate! I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate everyone that stops by my blog, follows my blog, or follows me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter,  Tumblr, or Flickr, or the make-up sites, wherever it is I appreciate you!



I used 1 coat of Black Cat Lacquer Just Like Honey over 3 coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff, 3 coats of OPI Pussy Galore on my pinky, China Glaze Travel in Colour, over MViB on my middle finger, and as the base on my accent, China Glaze Heat Index for the cupcake holder, Salon Perfect Metallic Rose Striper for the stripes, and the x's, and the Pretty in Pink for the o's, Heart stickers are from StickItVinyl, and topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment