Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hare Polish Twin Peaks

I was so excited that Hare Polish's Winter Collection was a Twin Peaks Collection! I am totally obsessed with all things Lynch, and Twin Peaks is WAY up on the list.  So I bought a few, and have a couple on the blog today. First up is Wrapped in Plastic Laura Palmer's polish, and the name of my favorite Marilyn Manson song.



 I used 1 coat of Hare Polish Wrapped in Plastic over 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy, 2 coats of China Glaze Travel in Colour and some blue Rose stickers on my accent nail, all topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Flesh World is the name of the creepy "hook-up" magazine in Twin Peaks, I LOVE this polish, it is so pretty!



I used 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet, and then taped off the reverse French , and then 2 coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff, and 1 coat of Hare Polish Flesh World, I used Salon Perfect Black Ink Striper for the Twin Peaks symbol, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Check Out:Hare Polish on Facebook or Hare Polish on Etsy
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment