Friday, January 10, 2014

Polish Addict Island Girl

I was so excited to get Polish Addict Island Girl in Cherry Poppin Nails De-stash sale! So I decided to celebrate it warming up for a bit here in Houston, and use it! I know it doesn't get that cold here, but that's part of why I love Texas, I hate the cold! And I love Island Girl! The Bellini base made it  A LOT brighter, and I added some of the little flowers I love to do….



I used 1 coat of Polish Addict Nail Color Island Girl over 2 coats of Salon Perfect Bellini, I used that and China Glaze VIII for the flowers over Pretty Serious Mummy Mush, And Topped that off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Polish Addict Nail Color on Facebook or Polish Addict Nail Color's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
China Glaze on Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Pretty Serious on Facebook or Pretty Serious' Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website
Cherry Poppin' Nails on Facebook or Cherry Poppin' Nails BigCartel Store


No comments:

Post a Comment