Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Ten Friends Holiday

I have half of the My Ten Friends Holiday Collection on the blog today. I got the whole set with my Christmas money from my Mother-in-law, because I was just in love with every color! I thinned all 3 of these before I used them, and all 3 applied amazing, and are even more gorgeous in person!


I used 1coat of My Ten Friends Crash and Burn over 2 coats of Zoya Trixie, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



This was my new Years Eve Mani, I used 1coat of My Ten Friends Stars Collide over 2 coats of Zoya Ziv, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Here's a blurry pic, so you can see the sparkly holo goodness in Stars Collide.



And last but not least I decided to change my nail shape over the weekend, and bring the claws back out! I did a Reverse French with OCC Captain Howdy, and Suspiria, and then My Ten Friends Faster Than Light, and topped all of that off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment