Friday, January 3, 2014

Penny For A Thought

Today I have Shop Eighty4's Penny For a Thought, I got this polish for 5 bucks in my Black Friday frenzy, it is gorgeous, and I don't have anything like it, it is a rose/copper duo chrome with gold flakes in it, I paired it with Sephora by OPI A Color That Can't Be Tamed, another one of my $1.80 Big Lot buys, (the hubs is over all my "awesome" deals, lol!) because it is grayish greenish like a dollar bill, and I think they look awesome together in my funky french. ACTCBT is crazy thin, but didn't dry fast because of it, I don't think it would have ever dried if I had put as many coats on as I would've needed for it to be opaque, but it was under $2, and it was perfect for this. Penny was a little thick for me, I couldn't really see the flakies in the first coat, so I thinned it out, and application was great!




I used 2 coats of Sephora by OPI A Color That Can't Be Tamed, and 2 coats of Eighty4 Penny For A Thought, and then 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Eighty4 on Facebook or Eighty4 on Storenvy

No comments:

Post a Comment