Saturday, January 18, 2014

Loaded Lacquer

Today's post has actually been about a week in the making, I wanted to show you guys a few polishes from Loaded Lacquer since it really is my favorite brand right now, the hubs has me on a no buy, for the rest of the month, and Loaded Lacquer will be my first order, probably at midnight February 1st LOL! First up I have The Dog Ate My Homework, and a little Newspaper action in my accent...




I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer The dog Ate my Homework over 3 coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Next I have Mintallica, which of course reminds me of Metallica, so in honor of my favorite album, I did some lightning accents, I love these! This is part of what took me so long to do this post, I really didn't want to take these off!




I used a Tutorial by Creativenailart
I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Mintallica over 2 coats of OPI Skull&Glossbones, and on my accent nail I used a base of Color Club Revvvolution, and sponged China Glaze Galactic Gray, Mint Polish Original Mint, Sephora by OPI Mash-Up, and a white Sally Hansen Striper, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Lastly, I have Rubbernecker, it has taken me way to long to use it, and it is gorgeous! The black base is thin enough that the undies you use really show through, which I really like....




I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Rubbernecker over 2 coats of Urban Decay Blackheart, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I really love all 3 of these polishes! Application was great, I thinned them a tiny bit, but if you ever read my blog you know that I thin everything out, and we actually had a little bit of cold weather a couple weeks ago, so all my polishes are thick, I had to thin out the Urban Decay Blackheart as well.

I purchased The Dog Ate My Homework, and Rubbernecker, Mintallica was provided to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment