Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Orly Intergalactic Space

Today I have one of the new Orly FX polishes, I usually am not a huge Orly fan, but always end up buying them when they are on sale, they were buy 1 get 1 free at Sally's, and the FX line is really cool and different, so I thought why not, the last one I bought before this was sparkling garbage, and I do love it, and BOGO is a great deal! The colors in the FX collection are like Indies, so I treated Intergalactic Space like an Indie, and was pleased, I thinned it out and used it over a base color, and it worked great, and was surprisingly smooth when it dried, and it wore well, most of the time Orly chips the next day on me, and I kept this on a few days, because I loved it!



I used a base of 2coats of Sephora by OPI Henna-Thing is Possible , then 2 coats of China Glaze Concrete Catwalk under 1coat of Orly Intergalactic Space, and topped all of it off with 2coars of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment