Saturday, December 28, 2013

Loaded Lacquer Skull Duo

Squee! I was so excited to get Loaded Lacquer's Skull Duo! The Duo consists of a "candy" mix with bright pastel glitters called Innocent Until Proven Guilty, and then a "pirate" mix with a richer, more royal, darker mix called Cave of Skulls, and both have tons of skulls, and came with an extra little bag of skulls if you need more for placement. I LOVE both of these polishes! I got plenty of glitter without trying very hard, and Loaded Lacquer's base is thick enough that the skulls lay pretty flat, but after a couple of coats of base coat they were fine.


I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Innocent Until Proven Guilty over 2 coats of Salon Perfect Baby Blues, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


And here's 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Cave of Skulls over 2 coats Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Swamp Thing, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I can't even tell you guys how much I love Cave of Skulls, I keep staring at my fingers on this one, and I left both of these mani's on for a few days.

Check Out: Loaded Lacquer on Facebook or  Loaded Lacquer's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
OCC Makeup on Facebook or Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics' Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment