Friday, December 13, 2013

Loaded Lacquer Mintallica!!!

I was so excited when Heather from Loaded Lacquer contacted me to review her new polish Mintallica! Honestly, I would be happy to have any of her polishes, they are PACKED with glitter, no need to fish, you'll get plenty on your brush on your first try. I always think they are so pretty online, and then I get them, and they are always so much prettier in person, and Mintallica was no different! It is a glitter bomb filled with matte mint dots and hex, gunmetal hex and holographic gunmetal in multi sizes, I love it, I can't stop looking at my nails! Application was great, I didn't thin it or mess with it at all! Mintallica will be available tonight at 7pm. central time on Loaded Lacquer's Website, and look for more reviews from me of this brand, they have quickly sky rocketed to the top of my favorites!





I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Mintallica over 2 coats of OPI My Private Jet, with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out: Loaded Lacquer on Facebook or Loaded Lacquer's Website

OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website


This polish was provided to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment