Friday, December 27, 2013

SPONGEBOB!

I really need to catch up on my posts, Mini Me's birthday is just a few days before Christmas, and we have family to our house on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, so the past week has been craaaazy! I did a simple, quick Spongebob mani for my daughters 5th birthday, I think it came out really cute! I did have to use like 5 coats of Salon Perfect Yowza Yellow though….



I used 5 coats of Salon Perfect Yowza Yellow, and 2 coats of China Glaze Pelican Gray on my accent nail, a couple of dotting tools with Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma, and a pink star nail sticker, topped with China Glaze Travel in Colour, and topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out: Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment