Sunday, December 1, 2013

Walking Dead

It's the mid-season finale of Walking Dead tonight, so of course I had to do a mani! I saw Swatchbucklers do a Zombie Cupcake mani, and I've been dying to copycat it, and to use the Polish Addict Walking Dead I got in her awesome sale a couple of weeks ago, and then proceeded to go hog wild when she had her Black Friday sale, because I love Walking Dead! I'll be posting pics of all of my Black Friday Hauls on The Fun With Nails Facebook , and on my Instagram as my stuff comes in. Application was great I used a couple drops of thinner, but I always thin my Indie's out, and the glitter payoff was awesome!!!




I used 1 coat of Polish Addict Walking Dead over OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel, and used those + OPI And This Little Piggy, Sephora by OPI Seeing Pink Elephants, and Salon Perfect Stripers in Green Stem and Pretty in Pink, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Polish Addict Nail Color on Facebook or Polish Addict Nail Color's Website
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Sephora on Facebook or Sephora's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment