Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Shimmer Kisses Midnight Prince

I am totally obsessed with  Shimmer Kisses mini polishes, they are the perfect size, and the perfect price, and she is in Houston, like me, so I get them super fast, and I get to support another small business in my city! I scored this and a couple more in her awesome Black Friday sale! I thinned Midnight prince out, just a bit, and application was great, I put it over Mint Polish Pass the Scone, which is now my new favorite nude!




I used 1 coat of Shimmer Kisses Midnight Prince over 2 coats of Mint Polish Pass the Scone, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Shimmer Kisses on Facebook or Shimmer Kisses on Etsy
Mint Polish on Facebook or Mint Polish's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment