Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color Gingerbread House, Hot Cocoa, and Vanilla Lace

I have 3 polishes from Polish Addict Nail Color today, I am totally addicted to these polishes, they are such a great quality, and so packed with glitter, and just make me happy! Up first I have Gingerbread House….



I used 1 coat of Polish Addict Gingerbread House over 2 coats of China Glaze Mahogany Magic, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Next I paired Hot Cocoa, and Vanilla Lace, I saw Polished to Precision pair these together, and fell in love, and I was so happy when Hot Cocoa was in  the Mystery box I ordered!





I used 2 coats of Polish Addict Hot Cocoa, and 1 coat of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, and 1 coat of Polish Addict Vanilla Lace for the reverse french, then 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out: Polish Addict Nail Color or Polish Addict Nail Color's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

2 comments:

  1. How do you keep your nails looking so good? Mine are thin and flexible. BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am switching back and forth between Rejuvacote, and OPI Nail Envy, before that they were peeling, so I was using Seche Rebuild, I think, whichever one was for peeling. I'm about to cut them down a bit because I have a few bad breaks on my right hand, and I know all the prep I have to do for my daughters Birthday Party this weekend, and then Christmas is going to ruin them if they are too long! It's better to cut them down than to have them break.

      Delete