Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Viscous Ice Cream

I had to throw a quick mani in for me during the novnailart challenge, I have been dying to use my Pretty Serious Viscous Vampire, and wanted to give the ice cream nail art a try since I came across the Ice Cream YouTube Tutorial by ProfessionalDQ, I really like her tutorials, and I really like ice cream, so here you go...




Next time I'll probably use a cream polish for the ice cream, so it will show up better, but they're still cute!
I used 1 coat of Pretty Serious Viscous Vampire over 2 coats of OPI Affair in Red Square, and for the ice cream I used Different Dimension Boop-A-Dupe, China Glaze Sexy Silhouette, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Ruby White Tips Kim, and China Glaze Foie Gras, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Check Out: Pretty Serious on Facebook or Pretty Serious' Website, I want to make sure that I mention that while Pretty Serious is an Australian company, they DO have an American Distributor, so you can order from their website, if you're in America.
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
OPI on Facebook or OPI's Website
Different Dimension on Facebook or Different Dimension on Etsy
Ruby White Tips on Facebook or Ruby White Tips on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment