Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ALICE!

It's the 2nd week of The November challenge by cdbnails on Instagram, and the theme is favorite children's book. I picked Alice in Wonderland, I'm reading it to Mini Me right now, and both of us are really enjoying it. Okay let's get to it, because it's going to take me another hour to list all the polishes I used in it,  lol….



I used China Glaze White on White, Kinetic Candy, Something Sweet, and Hey Sailor, Salon Perfect Stripers in Black Ink and Laser Beam, So Easy Stripe Rite in Black, Nicole by OPI Lights, Kim-era, Action, OPI Black Onyx, Hard Candy Crush on Hot Pink, Darling Diva Dreamy, and Hare Polish What I Wore to the Revolution, and Julep Gayle.
Check Out: China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
It's So Easy Nail Art on Facebook or It's So Easy Nails Website
Nicole by OPI on Facebook or Nicole by OPI's Website
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Hard Candy on Facebook or Hard Candy's Website
Darling Diva Polish on Facebook or Darling Diva Polish's BigCartel Store
Hare Polish on Facebook  or HARE Polish on Etsy
Julep or Click on my Maven button to go to their website

No comments:

Post a Comment