Friday, November 8, 2013

UP! Freak Show Polish Balloon Animals

CDBNails on Instagram  is having a cute weekly contest/challenge this month, I'm starting to feel a little better, and REALLY want to be practicing some nail art, so I decided to give it a try. The 1st of 4 challenges is your favorite Disney/Pixar movie, I picked UP! It is definitely one of my favorites,  I can't make it through the first 10 minutes without crying, so much that it makes my 4 yr. old uncomfortable, and she asks if I'm going to cry this time before we watch it. I thought that I could do some simple nail art, and use one of my new Freak Show Polishes I got yesterday! I used Balloon Animals, which I love, but must warn is very thin, which I like, I like my jellies to be thin enough that you can really see the base color under them, and the layers of glitter if you use multiple coats. I did have to use 3 coats, and some placing to get this much glitter on my nails, but I do know from using this brand in the past that the next time I use it, it will be easier to deal with, once you get through a little of the bottle, application goes much better. It is super jelly and squishy……




I used 3 coats of Freak Show Polish Balloon Animals over 3 coats of China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes, and for my little house I used Salon Perfect Traffic Cone and a black striper, China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, Mahogany Magic, and Shower Together, Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Reflect, Pahlish A Custom Job, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Freak Show Polish on Facebook or Freak Show Polish's Website
China Glaze's Official Facebook  or China Glaze's Website
Salon Perfect Beauty on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
Carpe Noctem Cosmetics on Facebook or Carpe Noctem Cosmetics on Etsy
Pahlish on Facebook or Pahlish's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment