Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Grizzly

I'm so excited to have a hot new indie brand, Loaded Lacquers on the blog today, I saw the owner of Loaded Lacquer is also named Heather, and is also right here in Texas, so, of course I had to check her polishes out, then I saw them! GORGEOUS! I ordered Friday, got them on Monday! So fast! And have been assured that Loaded Lacquers plans on always having a quick turn-around, and they offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more! All around the customer service is fabulous, cute packaging to bring a smile to your face, and then I saw the polish, it was so hard to pick which one I was going to wear first, they are all even prettier in person, but I settled on Grizzly, because it's GLITTER time in my monthly challenge, I wanted to pick one that was going to stand out and be different, and IT IS! Grizzly has black and dark green holographic dots, matte brown hex, caramel hex, metallic garnet micro glitter, holographic orange micro glitter and bronze hex.The formula was perfect,  I didn't mess with it all, and the glitter payoff is fabulous, I don't build my glitter polish, but if I did this would be the polish to do it with!




Here's a shot of my thumb to show the pink shift in the Swanky Silk a little better, and to show off the gold glitter in Grizzly a little better……





I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Grizzly over 2 coats of China Glaze Swanky Silk, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment