Saturday, November 16, 2013

BSL Sognefjord Ice Flower

Challenge 6 Day 16 is a floral challenge, so I did an Ice Flower from Super Mario Brothers, for some reason, my blue striper exploded all over me in the middle of doing this, and I had a make it work moment, and took a picture of it real fast, before I really messed it up cleaning myself up. Sorry it's a hot mess……





I really wanted to incorporate my giveaway win from Big Spoon Lacquers, because I have been dying to use it. It's brilliant! This picture totally doesn't do it justice, the depth of the blue glitter is amazing, and application was perfect!

I used 1 coat of Big Spoon Lacquers Sognefjord over 2 coats of Salon Perfect Bermuda Baby, and on my accent nail I used Salon Perfect Striper in Pin Stripe, Salon Perfect Sugarcube, Robin's Egg, Oil Slick, and Crystal Clear for my Base Coat, and Top Coat, 1 coat each.
Check Out: Big Spoon Lacquers on Facebook or Big Spoon Lacquer's Big Cartel Store
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website

I won Big Spoon Lacquers Sognefjord in a giveaway, so I did not pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment