Friday, November 15, 2013

H-Town Love

Today I'm taking a tiny nail challenge break, and showin' some H-Town and Mota love! Lol! I have Mota Amor by Nailhoney, a relatively new maker from right here in Houston, it makes me really happy to be able to support another Houstonian! Mota Amor is a pea green polish with a gold shimmer and scattered green glitter. GORGEOUS! The formula is great, and application was perfect! It's pretty smooth, I mostly used 2 coats of topcoat to smooth out my accent nail.





I used 2 coats of Nailhoney Mota Amor, and used it for the heart over 2 coats of Hard Candy Crush on Gold on my accent nail, and topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Nailhoney on Instagram or Nailhoney's Storenvy
Hard Candy on Facebook or Hard Candy's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

* This nail polish was provided to me at a discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment