Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beemo!

The 5th November Nail Art Challenge Day 13 is black and white, so I did black and white, but decided to show some Adventure Time love too, with a little BMO Noire, from the black and white episode with the same title. I used Chirality Dahmer Crunch, which I thinned just a bit, and it applied great!




I used 1 coat of Chirality Dahmer Crunch over 2 coats of China Glaze White on White, for BMO I used a base of China Glaze Immortal, Chirality ED-209 over WoW for his screen, and Salon Perfect Black Ink Striper, and OPI Black Onyx and a dotting tool, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out: Chirality Polish on Facebook or Chirality's Big Cartel Store
China Glaze Official Facebook Page or China Glaze's Website
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment