Friday, November 22, 2013

Still Betting on You Fandom

Alright, you guys be ready for a few short and sweet posts, and I may be MIA for a minute, but I promise I will keep up as best as I can, my wisdom teeth have been killing me for a few days now, and I've been really busy helping out at my little girls school this week, the hubs has a friend whose aunt is a dental assistant, and her office will do a payment plan, so I'm going to get them checked out on Monday, and possibly pulled, if not Monday then soon. We're doing Thanksgiving here, I've already warned everyone that I'm going to need a lot of help, and probably won't be able to eat.*:(  Then the first week of December lots of help at my daughters school again, so I'll post when I can, I'm sure I will be doing my nails while all loopy on painkillers for my mouth, but I don't know when I'll be able to post, or if the posts will be coherent, or the Vicodin fueled raging of a lunatic, or just be really short. AHHHH! Please bear with me you guys! So here's my Day 22 Catching Fire Mani, that of course has a big wrinkle in my thumb, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get a good picture of the cute little arrow sticker on my accent nail, but I did get a good shot of the pink shift in my new obsession Swanky Silk, and the holo in It's a Gas, Gas, Gas……





This is 1 coat of Fandom Still Betting on You over 2 coats of China Glaze Swanky Silk,  Ellagee's It's a Gas, Gas, Gas on my accent nail, with a little arrow sticker from Stick It Vinyl, and my usual 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Fandom Cosmetics on Facebook or Fandom Cosmetics' Website
Ellagee Polish on Facebook or Ellagee on Storenvy
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment