Saturday, November 2, 2013

Movember

So I decided to do the totally doable I have a life challenge, for nail art November, created by Californails on Instagram, I need to practice some my nail art skills badly, I tried to draw a mustache for today's challenge, and it was TERRIBLE! So I cheated, and used some embellishments. Day 1 is a Movember challenge, really quickly just in case you don't know. Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a moustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises funds and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer.



I used 2 coats of Salon Perfect Robin's Egg (which BTW is the exact same color in the bottle as China Glaze For Audrey) 1 coat of Hard Candy Black Tie Optional, Julep Gayle for the cupcake holder, and China Glaze White on White for the icing, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
I got the Mustache Cupcake idea from a ProfessionalDQ Tutorial on YouTube
Check Out: Californails on Instagram
Movember's Website
Salon Perfect Beauty on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
Hard Candy on Facebook or Hard Candy's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook  or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website
Julep on Facebook or Julep's website by clicking on my Maven button
Salon Perfect and Hard Candy are available at Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment