Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day!

In November 1919, President Wilson proclaimed November 11 as the first commemoration of Armistice Day with the following words: "To us in America, the reflections of Armistice Day will be filled with solemn pride in the heroism of those who died in the country’s service and with gratitude for the victory, both because of the thing from which it has freed us and because of the opportunity it has given America to show her sympathy with peace and justice in the councils of the nations, Whereas it is fitting that the recurring anniversary of this date should be commemorated with thanksgiving and prayer and exercises designed to perpetuate peace through good will and mutual understanding between nations. Thank you to all of those that have served! Happy Veteran's Day! My Dad was a Veteran, so of course I wanted to do a quick mani in honor of him, and all the other men and women who have served! I used Pahlish's July Duo, I LOVE PAHLISH! It is one of my favorite brands, I spend way too much money on it, but I love all of her colors, they are all gorgeous, I haven't seen one that I didn't just love, and they are ALWAYS prettier in person! The formula is perfect on these two as usual…..





I used 1 coat of Pahlish Fireworks & Sparklers over 1 coat of Pahlish Escape for the Summer, over 2 coats of China Glaze White on White, and topped it all off with 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, I only need 1 coat with Pahlish, because they are so smooth, even the glitter toppers.
Check Out: Pahlish on Facebook or Pahlish's Big Cartel Store
China Glaze Official Facebook  or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

A Pic of my handsome Dad in the Navy…


No comments:

Post a Comment