Monday, November 18, 2013

Big Fish

Week 3 in the November Challenge hosted by cdbnails on Instagram is favorite movie. I have so many favorite movies, I am a movie junkie, so I had to narrow down to movies I can watch over and over again that I watch every time I see that they are on, and like UP! that I picked for the disney challenge, stir up emotion every time I watch it, and I picked Big Fish, I know a lot of people don't get it, but I do. I loved it the first time that I saw it, and so did my Dad, and since I lost him, I love it even more because it makes me think of him, It is a truly beautiful film, visually stunning. My nails are inspired by the field of daffodils, and I am super happy with how they turned out….




I used 3 coats of CrowsToes Toxic Buttercup as my base, and then 1 coat of Freak Show Polish The Pumpkin Juggler, except for my 2 accents, that I drew the flowers with a Salon Perfect Striper in Ray of Light, and China Glaze Sun Worshiper with a nail art brush, then topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
I thinned Toxic Buttercup just a bit, but didn't do anything to The Pumpkin Juggler, a thin yellow jelly with bright neon green squares, peach dots, and orange holographic glitter, it went on great, lots of glitter, and thin enough to still be able to see the pink shift in Toxic Buttercup.

Check Out: Freak Show Polish on Facebook or Freak Show Polish's Website
CrowsToes Nail Color on Facebook there they have a list of retailers
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook  or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment