Sunday, November 10, 2013

Beetle

The 4th November Nail Art Challenge Day 10 is nature, I was probably the most excited about this challenge, it gave me an excuse to put a bug on my nails! I find bugs inspiring, I mean my business is heather's bug bows, so I drew a beetle on my ring fingers, and I used an autumn leaf tutorial by Creativenailart on YouTube for my pointer fingers, and yes that is gold crackle too, don't judge me, I still love crackle polish, it has it's place, and I totally think it belongs in this mani……





 I used Hard Candy Beetle, Julep Candace and Paris, OPI Gold Shatter and Black Onyx, Pretty Serious Mummy Mush, Salon Perfect Black Nail Art Liner, 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That, and 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: Julep on Facebook or click on my Maven Button on the right to go to their Website!
Hard Candy on Facebook or Hard Candy's Website
OPI on Facebook or OPI's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
Digital Nails on Facebook or Digital Nails on Etsy
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website
Pretty Serious on Facebook or Pretty serious' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment