Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Ten Friends FRANKENSTEIN!!!

SQUEEEE!!!! I was SO excited to get my exclusive "Banned Books for the Blind" Frankenstein Polish from My Ten Friends, that I had to put it right on! Over the Summer My Ten Friends let everybody know a friend of hers was doing a Kickstarter program to raise money for audiobooks for people that are visually impaired, a great cause right!?! And I got 2 exclusive polishes Frankenstein, and a War of the Worlds that will be here just in time for Christmas! Frankenstein is a gorgeous chartreuse polish (one of my faves!) with green, gold, black, and I think a few turquoise glitters in it.




I used 3 coats of OPI Simply Smashing, then 1 coat of My Ten Friends Frankenstein, and China Glaze Starboard for the base for my Frankenstein accent nail, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I got the head stitches from StickItVinyl

Check Out: My Ten Friends on Facebook and My Ten Friends Website
OPI on Facebook and OPI's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook and China Glaze's Website
Stick It Vinyl on Facebook and StickItVinyl on Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment