Monday, October 28, 2013

My Ten Friends Alien Blood

I was super excited to get my special edition My Ten Friends polishes, and my daughter had a living literature parade on Friday, and her class book was Aliens Love Underpants, so it was a perfect excuse to use Alien Blood, and the reason I got rid of the stilettos, I had to help get twenty, 4 and 5 year olds ready, and would have felt terrible if I had scratched anyone! They were wonderful!
Alien Blood is a teal jelly with tiny holo glitter,  Chartreuse squares, and turquoise holo glitter, GORGEOUS! Turquoise/teal polish is another weakness of mine.



I used 1 coat of My Ten Friends Alien Blood over 2 coats of Illamasqua Viridian, China Glaze Def Defying for the alien accent nail, and a splat sticker from Stick It Vinyl, and my normal 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Check Out: My Ten Friends on Facebook or My Ten Friends Website
Illamasqua on Facebook or Illamasqua's Website I bought mine at Sephora
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
StickItVinyl on Facebook or Stick It Vinyl on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment