Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Julep Blakely Mummy

Quick post today, because I tried to fit as many Halloween mani's in this month as I could, It took me forever to get a good picture of Blakely, and had to use one that was a little blurry so you could see the color shift, and because quite frankly I am a little disappointed that they messed up my first Maven box, and sent me the wrong one, and I'm still waiting for the right one, and the wrong one has been sitting around here for a week waiting for them to email me a return shipping label, with that being said, I LOVE Blakely! So as long as they don't keep messing up my orders, and have good colors I won't cancel my subscription. Blakely is a dark grey, purple, blue shifter, sometimes I see a little magenta, and a little green too. Beautiful, and it applied and stayed on well.



This is 2 coats of Julep Blakely with Mummy stickers from Stick It Vinyl, and 2 coats of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That Top Coat
Check Out: Julep by clicking on my Maven button

No comments:

Post a Comment