Friday, October 4, 2013

Royal

Today I have a Vampy Mani, being super excited about the Vampire Diaries/ Originals premieres, I did my nails! I wish it had photographed a little better, the purples match better in person. Since The Originals is set in NOLA I decided to go with those colors, to be a little different.......



I used 1 coat of Daring Digits Royal over 2 coats of Zoya Ziv with Urban Decay Vice Drips, and purple bat vinyl decals from Stick it Vinyl, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I needed to thin out Royal a bit, but after that it applied great, and the vinyl stickers apply like a dream! This is my first time using them, and I am very pleased!

Check out: Daring Digits on Facebook and Daring Digits on Etsy
Zoya Nail Polish on Facebook and Zoya's Website
Stick It Vinyl on Facebook and Stick It Vinyl on Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment