Sunday, October 13, 2013

AHHHH ZOMBIES!!!

Of course I'm super excited about Walking Dead starting back up tonight, so I did a Zombie mani. I didn't do the typical green, shocking I know since it's one of my favorite polish colors, but snail mail has kept me from getting a couple of polishes that I was hoping to use for this manicure, so I watched the long trailer AMC ran on Friday for inspiration, and then went digging through my polishes. I have been wanting to use Chirality Suspiria for awhile now, and when I really started looking at it, I thought it was what I was going for, pink brains, red and black blood, PERFECT!



I used 1 coat of Chirality Suspiria over 3 coats of Sephora by OPI Don't Feed the Hand Models, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, and made a little googly eyed zombie on my accent nails.
Check Out: Chirality Polish on FacebookChirality's Bigcartel Store and Chirality Nail Polish on Etsy
Sephora on Facebook, and Sephora's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment