Thursday, October 31, 2013

Caramel Apple

Another quickie, I have too many Halloween mani's! This is a copy cat of a cute caramel apple manicure from @bruisedupdollie on Instagram, I loved it, it's way better than mine, an awesome inspiration, but I, of course had to do a granny smith apple, because of my green obsession. I used Ruby White Tips This is My Swamp, which I love, but I did have to thin out a little, which is not normal with this brand, I won it in a giveaway awhile back, and I use it ALL the time.



I used 3 coats of Ruby white Tips This is My Swamp, and China Glaze Golden Spurs for the drips, and 2 coats of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That Top Coat
Check Out: Ruby White Tips on Facebook and Ruby White Tips on Etsy
China Glaze Official Facebook  and China Glaze's Website
Digital Nails on Facebook and Digital Nails on Etsy
and seriously guys you should be following me on Instagram and bruisedupdollie on Instagram, she does some really cool stuff! Once I'm done with the Trick 'r' Treaters I'll take pics of my final Halloween mani, my monster nails to go with my costume, and get that blog post up ASAP! Happy Halloween, I hope everyone had a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment