Friday, May 9, 2014

Some Fun With Urban Outfitters Polish and my New Nail Shape!

Mini Me has a field trip in a couple of weeks, and I'm a chaperone, so I wanted to change my nail shape up, I would hate to scratch one of her classmates accidentally, and I was ready for something different, and I have seen these "coffin" shaped nails popping up more often, especially from nail salons, and I saw Pinkflyingcow do them on her natural nails, so I thought I'd try 'em out...





I used Mint Pass the Scone and Buttered Rum for the cones, and a base of Salon Perfect Bellini, and Robin's Egg, and China Glaze Sweet Hook, Urban Outfitter's Oyster, Blue Raspberry, Violet Sugar, and Creamsicle, with Glitter Bunny  Rainbow Sprinkles over Pass the Scone on my pinky, all topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



I used 1 coat of Urban Outfitters Luster over 2 coats of OPI Black Onyx, and 3 coats of A England Princess Sabra and Salon Perfect Black Ink Striper on my accent nail, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out: Urban Outfitters on Facebook or Urban Outfitters' Website
Mint Polish on Facebook or Mint Polish's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
A England on Facebook
Unfortunately Glitter Bunny has closed down shop

No comments:

Post a Comment