Friday, May 2, 2014

Polished by KPT Color Me Purple

In my opinion Polished by KPT makes the BEST Thermal Polishes. PERIOD. Other brands I've tried have used the "best" swatches for their website, so when I got them, they were not true to color, Polished by KPT's always are,  or they were the kind that only work if you dip them in water, or stick them in the freezer, I do not like those, a lot of thermals have a light base in their warm state, and I hate seeing my nail line through my polish, in sensitive thermals my tips darken up, and cover up my nail line during normal wear. I think that polish makers should state if they are those kind on their website, I feel like the ones I have gotten like that have been a waste of my money, and I have actually bought a thermal polish that didn't work at all! If you are looking to try out a thermal, you should give Polished by KPT a try!



I used 2 coats of Polished by KPT Color Me Purple, and topped it off with Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That Top Coat.

Check Out: Polished by KPT on Facebook or Polished by KPT's Website
Digital Nails on Facebook or Digital Nails' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment