Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Painted Purple 4WCD

Really quick post especially since because of my back it's hard for me to sit at the computer to finish my posts, and to post on a lot of the sites I post my mani's on, but I wanted to do a post for world cancer awareness day, I did purple for cancer awareness but added orange for leukemia awareness, because I lost my Dad a few years ago to complications from leukemia. Cancer is a horrible disease that has taken far too many, too soon, but huge strides have been made, and I hope we see a cure in my lifetime.


I used OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs, and Jinx, Pretty Serious Generally Hazzardous, and Freak Show Polish Gypsy, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat on my thumb and middle fingers, 1 coat on my index.

No comments:

Post a Comment