Thursday, February 13, 2014

More Than a Glimmer in Your Eye

So I got some awesome deals at Marshall's the other day, but I have to say I was the most excited about the 2013 OPI Breast Cancer Awareness Duo! I have been super obsessed with getting More Than a Glimmer since the first time I saw it, so of course I had to put it right on. Glimmer made me think of eyes so I thought I might do these eyes this way, and when I was looking around at eyes online I saw this tutorial by Meliny on YouTube, and it solidified what I wanted to do. Application was great, and it dries to a gorgeous matte finish, and it did dry a little darker than what it looks like in the bottle, so I think it would match the other color in the duo, Pinking of You, than the base I used.



I used OPI More Than a Glimmer over China Glaze Something Sweet, and I topped my accent off with China Glaze Travel in Colour, I only used my Top Coat mixture on my pointer finger, and accent nail, you can't really see the difference in the pictures, I do like the matte finish, but it chipped pretty quickly, next time I think I might try to top it off, and seal the tips with a matte top coat. I just used acrylic paint for the eyes.

Check Out: OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook  or China Glaze's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment