Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Few More From Loaded Lacquer

Okay, I know I have a polish addiction, but I think it's time to come to terms with my Loaded Lacquer addiction! I must have ALL the colors, and I almost do! LOL! It can be hard to get to meet really good people in the polish community, it can be cliquish, and there are definitely some mean girls, but Heather the owner L.L. is so very sweet, she always has a kind word, and truly appreciates each, and every one of her customers, which makes her a joy to buy from. Every time I get an order from her I am truly awestruck by the creativity and talent that she pours into these polishes, pictures never do them justice, they are always prettier in person. So here's 3 mani's with a few of her polishes that I have done over the past few weeks, and decided to post together because I got a little behind with a house full of sick, and Influenster/Ipsy posts. I got a huge order because we got our income tax return, so expect lots of Loaded Lacquer posts over the next few weeks. I thinned them just a tiny bit, because as you guys should know by now, I thin just about everything, and application was great....



I used a base of OPI Skull and Glossbones, my thumb and the drips are Salon Perfect Flamingo Flair, Salon Perfect Black Ink Striper for the stripes, and topped it off with 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Bathtub Time Machine, and 2 coats Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



I alternated Polish Addict Nail Color Roses Are Red, and OPI Skull and Glossbones topped with Loaded Lacquer Fade to Pink, and 2 coats Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Roses are Red is a thermal, but it was c old here when I took the pictures, so I didn't get a great color shift shot, but it is still really pretty.


I used 2 coats of LynBDesigns Sacre' Blurple, and 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Cave of Skulls, and 1 coat of Layla Ceramic Effect #52, I think it's called Butterfly Effect, but they just have numbers on the bottle, so I'm not positive, and topped it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Layla is an Italian Company, so I ordered mine off of Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment