Thursday, February 20, 2014

J'adore Vox Box from Influenster Review

I am one of the cool kids now! LOL! I got a free J'adore Vox Box from Influenster….


The Red Rose Creme Caramel Tea was very smooth, I added a little sugar, honey, and milk, and it was delicious!

I really liked the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, my skin felt really clean and smooth after i used it, and it did shrink up the blemishes I had.


I decided to try out my Naked 3 palette while I was trying out the Kiss Shy Tapered End Lashes 60483/KFL01, I don't wear false lashes, anymore, but I used to, like everyday used to, and these are some of the best lashes I have ever used, the glue was great, it dried faster than it said, and didn't get all weird, and stick to my make-up instead of my eye, and I did my eyeliner after, which I like to do if I'm using a pencil, so it doesn't smear everywhere, I do think it would've looked better to do liquid liner under, and then the pencil over though. And they washed well, if you wear false lashes a lot, you like to get a few uses out of them if you can, and you can with these for sure, they look the same as when i pulled them out of the package!






I am absolutely in love with the John Frieda Frizz Ease 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray, I couldn't believe   how straight my hair was just after blow-drying it, and it was so smooth and straight when I flat ironed it.


I used Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Strange, Liar, Darkside, and Blackheart from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallette
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Darkside
Sally Hansen Plumping Lip Primer
Bare Minerals All Over Face color in Ruby Radiance
Kiss Shy Tapered End Lashes 60483/KFL01
Make-up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara
NYX Faux Lashes Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Paranoid
NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar
Revlon Age Defying Make-Up in Nude Beige
Cover Girl Clean Sensitive Shin Pressed Powder in Classic Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment