Friday, February 21, 2014

Mint Chocolate

Sorry it took me awhile to get this up, but I have had a sick 5yr. old all week, and haven't been feeling too hot myself, so I am a bit behind on my posts. February 19th was National Mint Chocolate Day, of course, I did a mani to celebrate it, and it was an excuse to use my new Messy Jessi Lacquer, Finch, which reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Application was perfect……





I used 3 coats of OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, and 1 coat of Messy Jessi Finch, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, and China Glaze Goin' My Way for the cone, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out:Messy Jessi Lacquer on Facebook or Messy Jessi's Storenvy
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook  or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment