Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Pink Stars Are Falling....

Hi I'm Heather and this is my first blog post on "Fun With Nails" which is about, you guessed it, fun with nails! I did this manicure while i was watching the finale of one of my favorite new shows of the season "Under the Dome" it was inspired by the pink stars falling in lines......

I did a half moon mani using with French Manicure Guides 2 coats Hard Candy Crush On Hot Pink 1 coat of LynBDesigns Quoth the Raven and 1 coat Hard Candy Bite of Black, pink star stickers from Born Pretty Store and 2 coats of Seche' Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
I love the new colors Hard Candy has put out for Fall, and I love the price!
LynBDesigns Quoth the Raven is my favorite black nail polish ever! It is a true 1 coat black polish, it goes on like a dream, and is perfect to use as undies for other black polish.
Checkout:

1 comment:

  1. Love this!
    Have yet to watch the show, but really enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete