Friday, September 20, 2013

Glitter Bunny Rainbow Sprinkles over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Happy Friday lovelies! Today's post had to be done sooner than later, I got a bottle of Glitter Bunny Rainbow Sprinkles a couple of weeks ago, and tried it over a couple of colors that are in the glitter, and I ended up picking colors that were too match-y match-y and it didn't work. (I very rarely use white polish because my pink hair ends up dyeing my nails in less than a day!) Then i figured it out.....


1 Coat of Glitter Bunny Rainbow Sprinkles over 3 Coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I used a few drops of polish thinner, Beauty Secrets, that I picked up for a few bucks at Sally's on the Glitter Bunny, I almost always have to thin out my glitter polishes, it applied great, and is smooth a day later with just the 2 original coats of Seche. I love the color of  Don't Pretzel My Buttons, it is hard for me to find a nude that I like, and this is it, but the first coat goes on pretty streaky, so I needed 3 coats to even it all out, and to not get bare patches when i put the glitter on top, but I think it was worth it. *:)
Checkout:
Glitter Bunny's Big Cartel or Glitter Bunny Polish on Facebook
OPI's Website or OPI Products on Facebook


2 comments: