Saturday, September 28, 2013

Chirality Epica

Alrighty everybody, I have Chirality Epica on the blog today. This is the first polish in the "Fortnight Spotlight" every couple of weeks Chirality is going to offer a polish for a super low price, so I got Epica for less than i would pay for a polish at the store, and i ordered it the day it went on sale, so if you jump on it, you still have time to take advantage of this awesome price on this awesome glitter polish! Epica contains Silver, Bronze Turquoise, Blue, and Iridescent micro glitter in a clear base



I used 2 coats of Zoya Trixie, and 1 coat of Chirality Epica, and 3 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
As usual I added added a few drops of polish thinner, but i like my polish a little thinner, it applied great, and dried really fast! Gorgeous right?!? So sparkly!

1 comment: