Monday, September 23, 2013

Remember the Monsters......

I had to do a manicure in honor of the Dexter series finale. I haven't watched it yet, the hubs is working a double, so I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow, and I'm trying to dodge the uproar that the finale has caused on Facebook and Twitter, I have already had a few things spoiled, and hopefully I won't know EVERYTHING that happens before i get to watch it.  Regardless if the final episode is a disappointment, I am sad it's ending, I have really enjoyed the series, and even found it an inspiration for some of my hair bows. 




Okay on to the manicure......

I used 2 coats of Color Club Wild Cactus on all of my nails, and 1 coat of Cadillacquer's Dexter inspired polish Masterpiece, except for my accent nail, which has 1 coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Boop-Oop-A-Dupe, and China Glaze Red Stallion drips, the blood orange is just from a pack of fruit nail stickers, and of course 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
All of the polishes applied like a dream, i didn't have to thin any of them.
There are billions of blood drip tutorials, I learned from Andrea's Choice Bloody Nails on Youtube
Also Checkout: 
I purchased most of the polishes in this post from Llarowe, they are a great place to get Indie brands, especially international lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment