Friday, April 25, 2014

HauteLook Lip Beauty Bag

For Spring HauteLook has a 10 piece Lip Beauty Bag for $24 + the $6 shipping, but that still made everything, $3 a piece, and I know everything in the bag retails for more than that. I have to say, that I am very pleased with both of the HauteLook Beauty Bags I've gotten, this one is almost all red lipsticks/glosses, but I love red, so I'm fine with that, and they are a little different from each other. Lets get started.....

This is the bag....


It contains 5 Lipsticks/Stains/Glosses, a Lipliner, a lip brush, a Swoon Reusable Lip Gloss Wand, that is longer than a normal to get all the product out of your lipgloss tube, a lipstick case, which I will use in my small "going out" purse, a cute "lipstick" lipstick bag, a travel make-up remover pad, and a coupon for Laura Geller, and Swoon.



First there's the Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick in Sugared Maple with NYX Lipliner Soft Brown. Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick retails for $18, it looks better in person, all the pics I took looked a little orange, it was more of a caramel color, very pretty, the marble gives the color depth, it felt nice, but I don't know that I would spend $18 on it.





Next there's the NYX Waterproof Retractable Lipliner in Nectar, with NYX Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Daiquiri. NYX Waterproof Retractable Lipliner retails for $4.50, Nectar matched with the Strawberry Daiquiri perfect, their website describes it as a deep pink, but it is more of a coral color to me, I am obsessed with NYX they make great quality products, for a great price, but this is the first Waterproof Retractable Liner I've gotten, and I love it, it was shimmery, and it goes on SO smoothly, you could almost use it all over your lip, really nice, I will be buying more of these.




Next up is Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss Ruby Lustre with NYX Lipliner in Hot Red, Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss Ruby Lustre retails for $15, I was the most excited about getting this, I love the regular Liquid Lustre, and this has shimmer, but not any more than say Hard Candy lipgloss with shimmer, and is half the price, and it feels about the same, I will be mostly wearing this over other stuff, the brush is neat it is a short lip brush, but I am definitely happy that I got such a good deal on this.



Here it is over Lord and Berry Crayon Lipstick with NYX Hot Red Lipliner....





I did like using on top of this, it gave it a little shimmery pop!



Here's the Lord and Berry Crayon Lipstick Scarlett alone, with NYX Hot Red Lipliner. Lord and Berry Crayon Lipstick Scarlett retails for around $10 or $15, it was hard for me to find it for sale, but I found it on Ebay, this was the first time I had heard of this brand. I liked how smoothly it went on, and the color payoff is great, it was a little sticky though, another one I was happy to get a good deal on.





This is Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Flirty Kiss/ Starlet, with NYX Hot Red Lipliner,  Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Flirty Kiss/ Starlet retails for $27 to $30, and it is a 3 in 1 color, Liner, balm, and Stain all in one, and on their website says it can be used as a cheek stain as well, I have never heard of Mirenesse either, and I was impressed, I don't know about spending $30 on lipstick, but I really love this, it applied smooth, and creamy, and very shiny, smelled good, and had a great stain after I wiped it off.





 and now Mirenesse Lip Bomb in Mirror Me Bomb 2 with NYX Hot Red Lipliner, Nyx Red Hot Lipliner. Mirenesse Lip Bomb retails for $15 to $35, the price range was all over the place depending on where I looked, and the color, and I did see at some point this was in an Ipsy bag, it is a Glossy Lacquer Stain, this was my favorite thing in the bag, I would pay $15 bucks for it, for sure, it smelled nice, wasn't too sticky, and applied great, the wand has a little bulb on the end, so the excess wipes off when you pull it out of the tube, so I didn't get that weird line around my lips which the worst thing about lipgloss to me, and I think it has a lip plumper as well.

This is both of the Mirenesse's together, just cause...


As I said at the beginning, I am really happy with this bag, and will purchase HauteLook Beauty Bag's in the future, I think it's a great way to try out products, for a great price!

The Lip Beauty Bag is available until Monday April 28th @ 8 am on HauteLook.

No comments:

Post a Comment