Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Few From China Glaze

Sorry, please bear with me, I got behind on my posts again! I have had some back issues, and was laid up for a few days which put me way behind, but I was so excited to pick up some of the new Spring colors from China Glaze on sale at Sally's, there are some really awesome colors in the Spring Collections!



I used China Glaze Petal to the Metal, and Glimmer More, my pinky is China Glaze Wish On a Starfish, and Travel in Colour is the base on my accent nail. The cherry is Salon Perfect Plum Sorbet, and a green Striper for the stem, and the nude color is OPI My Vampire is buff, 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat over everything but my pinky.



I used 1 coat of China Glaze Create A Spark over 2 coats of Below Deck and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment