Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April Ipsy Bag Review

First off I have to say that again I am disappointed that I did not get the Rainbow Honey nail polish!!! I do not understand why Ipsy does not pay attention to the types of looks that you post, yes I have been doing more makeup posts lately, mostly because of the Ipsy bag, and Influenster, but still the majority of my posts, and looks on Ipsy are of nail polish!!!! Okay rant over, I did get some awesome stuff this month, lots of pics!


Here's the stuff I got this month....


 Here's the stuff I used...


I was excited to get the Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse, I have been curling my hair a lot lately, and wanted to get something to pump it up when I'm going out, and this works great did exactly what I wanted it to do, and it smelled good too!


An outside shot so you can see it really well....



I used  the City Color White Gold Shadow/Highlight Mousse all over my eye, then applied Urban Decay Black Dog, which is a plain matte black eyeshadow, no shimmer or glitter, and then put it over that, and in the corners of my eye. A little goes a long way, it worked well in the corner of my eyes, and over other eyeshadow, but not as an eyeshadow by itself, there are bare spots where i used it alone on my browbone, which I applied with my finger, I used a brush everywhere else, and it was sticky enough that it made a bristle stick to my eyelid. *:/ I also used the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner,  which I loved of course, I love Urban Decay, this velvet liner seems to have a matte finish, and was easy to use. I have on the Kiss Eyelashes even though I didn't get them from Ipsy this month, they WERE in some of the bags, and I love them! They are my favorite lashes!










Uuuuugh, Ick, this is is the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink, AKA the ugliest color ever! I did not like this at all, so much so that I took lip glosses off of products I like in my Ipsy survey, I have not liked ANY of the Lip Glosses Ipsy has sent me, they have all been pretty similar, and have smelled/tasted weird, I don't need them to taste like Lip Smakers, but I don't want them to be bitter either, this was drying, and just weird, I put my Concrete Minerals Sexy Lips in Gold-Plated over it in the last picture to make it wearable, but it is already in a drawer in my vanity instead of my lipstick bag.



much better....


I also got another tube of Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion, I'm still not really impressed, it works okay, I had already gotten a sample in a HauteLook sample bag so I've used it a few times already, it helps with the blackheads on my nose, and my face feels clean, but doesn't shrink my pores at all, I have other products that work better, and cost less.



No comments:

Post a Comment