Thursday, June 19, 2014

Spooky Eyes

This was actually my Mother's Day Mani,  we had a wonderful brunch, at our friends restaurant in downtown Houston, El Big Bad, and I bought myself some new makeup! I am still super behind on my posts, we've been super busy, but I'm slowly catching up. *;)  Mother's day means I get to do whatever I want, so I did some spooky eyeball nails, to match the shirt I wore. I love them SOOO much!!!




I used 1 coat of Fuse Polish Zombie Snot over 3 coats of CrowsToes Lil' Miss Cyanide, China Glaze Def Defying Drips, acrylic paints for the eyeballs, topped with 2 coats Seche vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out: CrowsToes Nail Color on Facebook
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment