Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Loaded Lacquer

You guys should know by now I LOVE Loaded Lacquer, and I buy her polishes A LOT. I am also super behind on my blog, the last couple weeks of school, and now keeping Mini Me occupied during Summer Break, haven't left me much time, so I'm trying to catch up when I can, which gives you guys a BIG L.L. Blog Post *;)



I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Foolish Hearts over 2 coats of China Glaze Caribbean Temptation, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Cuts Like A Knife over Salon Perfect Sugar Cube, and a Black Striper, and Salon Perfect Oil Slick, and white acrylic paint polka dots on my accent nail, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Outside pic of 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Dashboard Dancing over China Glaze Put A Bow On It, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Loaded Geeks over 2 coats of Mint Polish Pass The Scone, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Bento Box over 2 coats of  Julep Gayle, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Tornado In A Trailer Park over Loaded Lacquer Tiki Torched, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Check Out : Loaded Lacquer on Facebook or Loaded Lacquer's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook  or China Glaze's Website
Mint Polish on Facebook or Mint Polish's Website
Julep on Facebook or Julep's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment