Saturday, July 5, 2014

Independence Day Mani

Uuuugh sorry I am so slow getting these new posts up! It's hard to get a whole hour or two, to get it up on all my social media with a 5 year old, I am so far behind at this point, that I don't think I'll be caught up until school starts! But anyway, here's my 4th of July mani......




I used a base of 2 coats of Zoya Trixie on all my nails, and then 1 coat Salon Perfect Save Me A Spot, and Starred and Striped, Salon Perfect Sugar Cube, Salsa Dance, and China Glaze Isle See You Later for the Bomb Pop, Mint Pass The Scone for the stick,  China Glaze Nova, Zoya Electra, and Salon Perfect Silver Sparkler on my pinky, all topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry fast Top Coat.

Check Out:Zoya Nail Polish on Facebook or Zoya's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Mint Polish on Facebook or Mint Polish's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or http://www.seche.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment